Watch Adam’s Bio Video to Learn More About Him:
Mr. Zuercher is co-founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Investment Officer of Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. As Chief Investment Officer, he oversees investment research and the development and implementation of the firm’s investment strategies. Adam serves as a co-Portfolio Manager and as chairman of the firm’s Investment Committee. Adam is also a member of NAPFA.
Adam has experience providing investment management and financial advisory services since 1999. Prior to co-founding Hixon Zuercher Capital Management in 2002, Adam worked at a CPA firm for three years specializing in financial planning and investment advisory services for high net worth individuals.
Education & Designations
- The University of Toledo, Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree with a major in Accounting and a minor in Information Systems (1995-1999)
- Certified Public Accountant / Personal Financial Specialist (CPA/PFS)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Adam currently serves on the following Boards:
- CedarCreek Church Financial Advisory Team
- The University of Toledo Department of Finance External Advisory Board
- The University of Findlay Bequest & Planned Gift Council
Adam’s past Board involvement includes:
- Cancer Patient Services
- Challenged Champions Equestrian Center
- Financial Planning Association of Northwest Ohio
- The Hancock Historical Museum Foundation
- Hancock Leadership (Class of 2006)
- The Mazza Enthusiasts Excecutive Board
- St. John Mennonite Church
Adam and his wife, Amy, have two daughters, Avery and Nyla, and a son, Jax. Adam and his family attend CedarCreek Church.
Adam enjoys spending time with his family, especially if it’s hanging out on the beach or enjoying good food together. Adam is an avid reader, but rarely finds time to read anything other than business, leadership, and investing books. Adam is committed to a healthy lifestyle and loves being outdoors or in the CrossFit gym.
Adam also likes Chipotle, Ohio State football and basketball, and keeping up with the latest changes in technology & the Internet.
Connect with Adam
- Via our contact form.
- By phone: 419.425.2400