Mr. Zuercher is co-founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Investment Officer of Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. As Chief Investment Officer, he oversees investment research and the development and implementation of the firm’s investment strategies. Adam serves as a co-Portfolio Manager and as chairman of the firm’s Investment Committee.
Adam has experience providing investment management and financial advisory services since 1999. Prior to co-founding Hixon Zuercher Capital Management in 2002, Adam worked at a CPA firm for three years specializing in financial planning and investment advisory services for high net worth individuals.
Education & Designations
- The University of Toledo, Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree with a major in Accounting and a minor in Information Systems (1995-1999)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Adam currently serves on the following Boards:
- The Hancock Historical Museum Foundation
- The University of Findlay Bequest & Planned Gift Council
- The University of Toledo Department of Finance External Advisory Board
Adam’s past Board involvement includes:
- Financial Planning Association of Northwest Ohio
- Challenged Champions Equestrian Center
- Cancer Patient Services
- Mazza Enthusiasts Executive Board
- St. John Mennonite Church
Adam and his wife, Amy, have two daughters, Avery and Nyla, and one son, Jax. Adam and his family attend church at CedarCreek.tv.
Adam enjoys spending time with his family, especially if it’s hanging out on the beach or enjoying good food together. Adam is an avid reader, but rarely finds time to read anything other than business, leadership, and investing books. Adam is committed to a healthy lifestyle and loves being outdoors or in the CrossFit gym.
Adam also likes Chipotle, Ohio State football and basketball, and keeping up with the latest changes in technology & the Internet.
Connect with Adam
- Via our contact form.
- By phone: 419.425.2400