(Full-time: 40 hours per week; Findlay, Ohio)
Are you passionate about client service and looking to join a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company? We have the position for you! Hixon Zuercher Capital Management, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for an energetic Client Service Administrator (CSA). This position is based in Findlay, Ohio.
The CSA will be a service-oriented individual with excellent computer skills and strong people skills. It is critical that the CSA has the ability to be discreet and trusted with regard to confidential information.
The CSA must be a self-starter, problem solver, extremely organized and able to handle a fast-paced firm with ease. Being an entrepreneurial company, change occurs frequently and the ideal CSA will thrive on the challenge of orchestrating tasks and maintaining a harmonious workflow as projects shift and evolve. Mastery in Microsoft Office and solid communication skills are necessary to succeed in this role. The ideal candidate should be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines with a positive attitude.
This is a Full-Time position (40 hours per week) and may include an occasional requirement to be on-call outside of normal business hours. The CSA will work from 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. If you believe you are the right fit for this role, then please submit your resume.
- Client Service:
- Assist with new account applications & setup
- Assist with account transfers
- Reconcile transfers
- Assist with client service requests
- Manage the client reporting process
- Schedule client meetings for our advisors
- Prepare for client meetings
- Post Office
- Staples (Office Supplies)
- Other as needed
- Team Support:
- Contact clients / prospects to confirm appointments
- Make reservations for lunch or dinner appointments
- Prepare letters as requested
- Process paperwork
- Keep team on schedule
- Assist team as requested (includes business & personal support)
- Marketing Support:
- Coordinate client events / seminars
- Maintain current supply of marketing materials in Conference Room and/or Kitchen
- Send Christmas & Birthday cards
- Post blog updates
- Office Reception:
- Answer & route incoming phone calls
- Greet visitors, offer drinks
- Office Management:
- Maintain a clean office environment
- Maintain filing system
- Maintain current supply of office supplies, order as needed
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, maintain overnight mail log
- Send Faxes
- Copying/Scanning as requested
- Send newsletters, quarterly reports, postcards
- Package Reports as requested
- Participate in Weekly Firm Meeting (Mondays)
- Download and reconcile portfolio transactions daily using Morningstar Office.
- Assist with trading.
- Maintain composite performance history.
- Other Duties as Assigned:
- There will be many other special projects and tasks, both personal and professional, that will be assigned as the business grows.
Required Skills & Experience
- Communication skills: Must possess excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and overall communication skills (both oral and written).
- Education level: A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience: 3+ years of experience of client service support preferred, but not required.
- Computer skills: Must be an expert with Microsoft Outlook and have advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Organization skills: Must be an expert with calendaring, task management, filing, and organization.
To be successful in this role the Client Service Administrator should possess:
- Computer Skills
- Software Used (experience required)
- Microsoft Office (must be strong in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Software Used (training available)
- RedTail CRM (client database used daily)
- Morningstar Office (portfolio management system used daily)
- Fidelity WealthScape (custodial website used daily)
- Charles Schwab (custoidal website)
- Box (cloud-based file storage used daily)
- SweetProcess (process managment software)
- Software Used (experience required)
- Values & Traits
- Respects client confidentiality
- Respects others
- Able to handle conflict well (client issues)
- Proactive (able to see what needs done or looks for ways to improve firm during slow times)
- Committed to success of business (incentive is available)
- Willing to try new things
- People Skills
- Phone Etiquette
- Professionally dressed
- Other Requirements
- Sign Noncompetition/Nondisclosure Agreement
- Transfer personal investment assets within 6 months of hire date
Compensation & Benefits
- Compensation: Based on skills and experience.
- Retirement Plan: We contribute 2% of your total compensation to a SIMPLE IRA. You have an opportunity to contribute your own money (tax deferred) to this plan.
- Paid Holidays: Hixon Zuercher Capital Management observes holidays that are recognized by the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) will be paid. Additionally, the Friday after Thanksgiving, although not recognized by the NYSE, will be a paid holiday.
- Paid Vacations: New employees receive 11 days of paid vacation beginning with their first full calendar year.
- Paid Birthday: Employees receive a day off in celebration of their birthday.
Company Culture & Environment
At Hixon Zuercher, we are committed to excellence in everything we do. Our goal: to help our clients achieve excellent results with their investments. A win for us is when we successfully manage client assets so that they may achieve their financial goals.
Our commitment to excellence is evident in our firm’s culture. We operate by the following principles:
1. Integrity is everything. – At the core of everything we do is our integrity. We shall always put the client’s interest first.
2. Results matter. – Our clients hire us to help them achieve their investment goals. We aren’t satisfied unless we deliver great results that exceed their expectations.
3. Provide exceptional service. – We must provide timely, accurate, and specific responses to client questions. We will resolve problems and concerns quickly. Our clients should receive clear and timely communication about their investments.
4. Never stop learning. – We are committed to lifelong learning. We strive to be the best by increasing our knowledge every day.
5. Optimism breeds opportunity. – How we think is everything. No monument was ever built for a pessimist. Our optimistic perspective is that there are always opportunities for today’s investor. It’s our job to find them.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this unique opportunity, please send and email with the subject “Client Service Administrator” to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Please provide your answers to the following questions in your cover letter. Please answer each question in one hundred words or less.
1. Where do you live?
2. Do you meet all the qualifications listed?
3. Do you have any concerns with your ability to perform any of the duties described?
4. Why are you the ideal candidate?
5. Why do you want this job?
6. Can you provide three references from former employers if requested to do so?
Thanks for considering this position. We look forward to hearing from you.