Client Service

Need help? Below are answers to frequently asked questions from our clients.

If you don’t see your question please contact us. Or you can call our office during business hours at 419-425-2400, and Jenna Wilson, our Client Service Coordinator, will be happy to help you.

I would like to make a deposit to my account. Who do I make the check payable to?

Please make the check made payable to the account custodian (not to our firm). In most cases, this will be Fidelity Investments. If you are making a deposit to a College 529 account, please contact us to see who to make the check payable to. Please mail the check to our office with a note indicating the account it should be deposited to: Hixon Zuercher Capital Management, 101 W. Sandusky St., Ste. 202, Findlay, OH  45840

How do I change my Client Web Portal email address?

Since we do not have access to your current login information, then you will need to login and update your email address. Click here for a step by step procedure to guide you through the process.