In this video, I will share some key market and economic insights as we enter the final quarter of 2019 and this decade. Some of the items I cover in this video include:
- An update of stock market performance for the year
- Which sectors have been leading and lagging the US stock market
- Our thoughts on the current economic expansion (which is the longest in US history)
- A look at the long-term trend of the stock market and where we think we are headed from here
- An update on dividend yields
- Why we think the probability of a recession in the near future is low
- The impact of the trade war with China
- How tariffs have impacted the manufacturing (hint: it’s at the lowest level we’ve seen since 2009)
- An update on the Federal Reserve and what we expect for interest rates the rest of this year
- Some thoughts on the 2020 election and what you should focus on as an investor
- Stats on market performance during October, November, December (historically the best quarter of the year)
As you can see, I cover a lot of information in this video. My goal was to give you a thorough update on what you need to know to be an informed investor in less than 15 minutes.
If you have any questions or concerns about your financial situation, please give us a call at (419) 425-2400, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be happy to talk with you!