Mr. Hixon is co-founder, Chief Operating Officer, and Chief Compliance Officer of Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. As Chief Operating Officer, Tony is responsible for overseeing the administration and compliance of the firm. In addition to managing the firm’s operations, Tony serves on the firm’s Investment Committee and is a co-Portfolio Manager, an Analyst, and Trader.
Tony has experience providing investment services since 2003 and providing financial advisory services since 1999. Prior to co-founding Hixon Zuercher Capital Management, Tony worked at a CPA firm for nearly four years specializing in accounting, tax planning, and tax preparation for high net worth individuals.
Education & Designations
- Ohio Northern University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (1995-1999)
- Kaplan College, Certificate in Financial Planning
- Registered Financial Consultant
Tony currently serves on the following Boards and Committees:
The Findlay Family YMCA
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Chairperson of the Endowment Fund Committee
- Member of the Finance Committee
The University of Findlay
- Member of the College of Business Advisory Board
- Member of the Finance / Economics Advisory Board
- Immediate Past Chairperson of the Business Affiliates Scholarship Board
Past Board involvement includes:
- The Findlay Area Youth for Christ
- Fort Findlay Kiwanis
- Board of Education, Pandora-Gilboa Local School District
Tony and his wife, Keri, have two daughters, Eliana and Kya, and one son, Everett. Tony is a member of St. John Mennonite Church and is actively involved in the church’s music ministry. Tony enjoys spending time with his family. In his spare time, Tony likes to compete in Triathlons and has completed many Olympic and Sprint distance races.
Tony also enjoys reading and keeping up to date on economics and market related topics. For some reason, he is a Browns fan and is keeping hope alive for a Superbowl victory some year. Tony also is a Buckeyes fan and loosely keeps up with his alma matter, the ONU Polar Bears, to see how they are doing.
Tony likes Texas Roadhouse, the Dave Ramsey Show, and watching Chopped on the Food Network with his wife who is an excellent cook!
Connect with Tony
- Via our contact form.
- By phone: 419.425.2400