Are you passionate about client service and looking to join a dynamic, fast-paced, growing company? We have the position for you! Hixon Zuercher Capital Management, a leading wealth management firm, is looking for an energetic Administrative Assistant (AA). This position is based in Findlay, Ohio. Learn more about what we do and our core values here.
The AA will be a service-oriented individual with excellent computer skills and strong people skills. It is critical that the AA has the ability to be discreet and trusted with regard to confidential information.
The AA must be a self-starter, problem solver, extremely organized and able to handle a fast-paced firm with ease. Being an entrepreneurial company, change occurs frequently and the ideal AA will thrive on the challenge of prioritizing various tasks and maintaining a harmonious workflow as projects shift and evolve. Proficiency with Microsoft Office and solid communication skills are necessary to succeed in this role. The ideal candidate should be comfortable, confident, and have remarkable phone etiquette. The candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and maintain a positive attitude.
This is a Full-Time position (40 hours per week) and may include an occasional requirement to attend events outside of normal business hours. The AA will work from 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
Annual compensation ranges from $30,000 to $36,000. We offer a benefit package that includes a 401(k), health insurance, paid holidays, paid vacations, and a paid day off for your birthday!
- Offer prompt, friendly and professional service to those entering the office
- Answer & route incoming phone calls and enter notes in CRM
- Greet clients and guests
- Offer refreshments, give a “wow” guest experience
- Maintain a clean office environment
- Restock refrigerator
- Empty trash
- Maintain filing system
- Maintain current supply of office supplies, order as needed
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail
- Send Faxes
- Copying/Scanning as requested
- Package / Bind Reports as requested
- Participate in Weekly Team Meeting (Mondays)
- Post Office
- Order / pickup office supplies
- Grocery items for office
- Team Member lunch orders / pickup
- Contact clients / prospects to confirm appointments
- Print reports for Client Review Meetings
- Make reservations for lunch or dinner appointments
- Prepare letters as requested
- Keep team on schedule
- Assist team as requested
- Assist with client events / seminars
- Maintain current supply of marketing materials
- Send Christmas & Birthday cards
Other Duties as Assigned
- Assisting our Client Service Administrator and our Operations Specialist
- There will be many other special projects and tasks that will be assigned as the business grows
Required Skills & Experience
- Communication skills: Must possess excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and overall communication skills (both oral and written).
- Education level: An Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred, but not required.
- Previous experience: 3+ years of experience of client service is preferred, but not required.
- Computer skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Organization skills: Must be an expert with calendaring, task management, filing, and organization.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this unique opportunity, please send an email with the subject “Administrative Assistant” to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.
Please provide your answers to the following questions in your cover letter. Please answer each question in one hundred words or less.
- Where do you live?
- Do you meet all the qualifications listed?
- Do you have any concerns with your ability to perform any of the duties described?
- Why are you the ideal candidate?
- Why do you want this job?
- Can you provide three references from former employers if requested to do so?
Thanks for considering this position. We look forward to hearing from you.