Become a client with us!
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions.
We manage investments for people who don’t have the time, desire, or expertise to do it themselves.
Our services are best suited for those with $500,000 or more to invest.
We work with clients in person or online.
- Contact us or call us at 419-425-2400 to schedule a free Discovery Meeting.
- We will email you an Investment Questionnaire to complete before our meeting.
- During the Discovery Meeting we will discuss your situation to gain understanding of your specific investment goals, return expectations, and risk tolerance. You will also have an opportunity to get to know us and ask questions. At the end of the meeting we will schedule a Recommendations Meeting.
- During the Recommendations Meeting we will present our recommendations for your investments. We will design an implementation strategy utilizing an investment portfolio appropriate for you.
- If you decide to work with us we will then begin executing our implementation strategy. This will include an Implementation Meeting to complete our Investment Advisory Agreement, account application(s), and transfer forms. We utilize Fidelity Investments as the custodian of our clients’ accounts and as our primary brokerage firm. [Note: We do not work for, and we are not affiliated with Fidelity in any way. They simply act as the custodian of your account.]
- Once your account has been funded, we will begin implementing your investment strategy. You will receive a confirmation of each trade.
- After the first 90 days, we will schedule a 90 Day Review to go over your portfolio and discuss any questions or concerns.
Our Commitment to Communication
- Monthly account statements from Fidelity.
- Quarterly performance report from Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. The report will provide your performance for the most recent quarter, year to date, and since inception.
- Written portfolio updates delivered quarterly and as needed.
- In person, online, or telephone investment reviews. We will work with you to set up a mutually agreed upon review schedule. However, clients are encouraged to call us at any time with questions or concerns regarding your account.
Contact us or call us at 419-425-2400 to begin a confidential conversation about our services.