Are you looking for a book that will help you improve your trading or investing? Look no further than Brian Shannon’s excellent book, Technical Analysis Using Multiple Timeframes. Brian is not only an experienced and successful trader, but a great teacher.
Brian is a trend follower and a very short term trader. This book is for you if you are a trader or want to learn more about trading. In this book, Brian clearly explains how to identify and profit from market trends over multiple timeframes.
You will want to read this book if:
- You have ever wondered how to read and profit from a stock chart.
- You want to learn how to analyze price action, volume, and moving averages.
- You believe in investing with trends by entering them at low risk, high profit levels.
- You want to truly understand the psychology behind charts – WHY markets move the way they do, and HOW trends form as a result.
- You want to understand how to manage risk.
Brian gives you specific strategies for entering, managing and exiting long and short trades. He lays out his approach in logical steps with each chapter building on the previous chapters. He does a nice job wrapping it all up at the end by explaining how he puts it all together.
Brian does a great job of taking a complex topic and communicating it very clearly. This book is a useful resource for serious investors.