Markets were closed on March 30 for Good Friday, but in the four days of trading, stocks recovered...Read More
After briefly stumbling the week of September 4, domestic indexes notched significant gains last...Read More
First of all, we would like to state that our deepest sympathies, thoughts, and prayers are with...Read More
Last week gave a number of things for both investors and non-investors to think—and worry—about....Read More
After several weekly losses, the major domestic indexes all ended in positive territory on Friday, August 25. The S&P 500 gained 0.72%, the Dow was up 0.64%, and the NASDAQ added 0.79% for the week. International stocks in...Read More
No one wants to see a clash between two nations with nuclear capabilities. So, when the...Read More
Another week of economic performance brought more news that the markets continue their bullish...Read More
Last Friday, stocks closed on more record highs. The S&P 500 rose 1.41% and the Dow climbed 1.04%—both closing at new peaks. The NASDAQ reported a 2.58% gain and the MSCI EAFE posted a 2.38% increase. Despite continuing...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Are Social Connections Important? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 19
- A Tumultuous Week – Weekly Market Update for October 3, 2022
- Should We Downsize Our Home? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 18
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840