Mr. Zunkiewicz serves as the Business Development Officer at Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. He spends his time meeting with and talking to investors to determine if they would benefit from the firm’s investment solutions while at the same time maintaining existing client relationships.
Dick was Senior Vice President and Trust Officer with Sylvania Savings Bank from 1971-1981. He started the Trust Department as a Vice President at First National Bank of Findlay (now Fifth Third Bank) in 1981 and retired From Fifth Third in 2003. Dick joined The Blanchard Valley Health Foundation in 2003 as their Planned Giving Officer and retired from BVHF in July 2013.
Education & Designations
- Bowling Green State University, Bachelor’s of Business Administration degree with a major in Finance (1964-1968)
- Bowling Green State University, Master of Business Administration (1968-1970)
- National Graduate Trust School, Specialty Degree in Trust Administration from American Bankers Association/Northwestern University (Summers of 1971-1975)
Dick currently serves on the following Board:
- North Central Campus for Emerging Technologies
Dick’s past Board involvement includes:
- Findlay Rotary Club (3 separate terms)
- Family Service of Hancock County (Past President)
Dick and his wife, Karen, live in Findlay and attend St. Michael Church, where Dick is a Eucharistic Minister and involved with music ministry. Dick has three children, Mark, Beth and Greg, and three grandchildren. Karen has two children, Christian and Jeff, and two grandchildren.