Mrs. Hinks is a Wealth Advisor with Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. As a Wealth Advisor, she provides financial planning and investment advice to clients of the firm.
Jessica started her finance career in Dayton, Ohio before moving to Findlay and joining Hixon Zuercher in 2019. She believes that a good advisor & client team can tackle everyday financial questions in a way that is non-intimidating, proactive, and organized. Her primary focus is making finance down-to-earth, so clients can confidently pursue and maintain financial freedom. She does the analysis and research clients need, so they can make informed life decisions.
Read her tips on everyday financial planning topics at www.theeverydayadvisor.com!
Education & Designations
- Cedarville University – Bachelor of Arts degree in Finance and Business Management
- Bryant University – Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Jessica is currently involved with:
- Zonta Club of Findlay (Finance Chairwoman)
- Handbags that Help philanthropic circle
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- The 2020 Investopedia 100 – List of Most Influential Financial Advisors in the U.S
- The 2021 Investopedia 100 – List of Most Influential Financial Advisors in the U.S
Jessica and her husband, Will, love living in Findlay, Ohio. You’ll find them downtown grabbing lunch together a couple of times a week. Most of her free time is spent keeping up with her one year old daughter, Allison. Time where she can play and watch sports, listen to audiobooks, and be with her family is very valued! And by “watch sports”, she means build blanket forts with Allison while Will watches sports.
- Via our Contact Form
- By Phone: (419) 425-2400