Mr. Robb is a Partner, Director of Wealth Management, and Chief Compliance Officer with Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. As Director of Wealth Management, he oversees the Wealth Management team. As Chief Compliance Officer, Josh is responsible for supervising the compliance of the firm. He also continues to provide financial planning and investment advice to clients of the firm.
Since 2013, Josh has helped clients create goals and develop investment plans to meet those goals. He provides clients with in-depth analysis on Social Security, retirement planning, pension lump sum versus annuity analysis, insurance reviews, and many other wealth management questions. He also co-hosts a podcast, “The Invested Dads,” where he shares can help many others outside our firm have a better understanding of investing and give them the confidence to improve their financial situations.
Josh was named Partner in January 2022.
Education & Designations
- Huntington University, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, Minor in Accounting, Minor in Entrepreneurship/Small Business (2001-2005)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
Josh is currently involved with:
- Findlay Hancock Alliance Finance Committee
- Findlay Area Youth for Christ (Board of Directors Vice-Chairman)
- Chamber Advisory Board
- The University of Findlay Bequest & Planned Gift Council
- Findlay First Church of the Nazarene Youth Volunteer and Sunday School Teacher
- Coaching his kids in all their favorite sports
Josh and his wife, Steph, have four kids, two sons, and two daughters. Josh is a member of Findlay First Nazarene Church. He enjoys spending time with his family and playing golf. Josh enjoys reading both financial books as well as fictional series. He enjoys coaching and watching sports with his family, although they usually end up rooting for the opposite teams.
Connect with Josh
- Via our contact form.
- By phone: 419.425.2400