Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- Assist our firm in increasing brand awareness.
- Assist in planning and overseeing the firm’s marketing strategies across all channels including print, digital media and event planning.
- Assist in the development and promotion of firm’s brand and promotional activities.
- Manage marketing activities within operating budgets.
- Gain invaluable knowledge and exposure to the financial planning and investment management industry by working alongside experienced advisors and analysts.
- Education level: Currently enrolled sophomore, junior, or senior in college or recent college graduate.
- GPA: 3.0 or higher.
- Major: Preferably in Marketing. Exposure to Financial Planning, Family Resource Management, Accounting, Finance, or Economics is a plus.
- Communication skills: Must possess excellent spelling, grammar, punctuation, and overall communication skills (both oral and written).
- Computer skills: Superior understanding of Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Outstanding understanding of common social media outlets for digital marketing. Knowledge in any of the following software is a plus, but not required: RedTail CRM, MailChimp, ConvertKit, HootSuite, Canva, Box, and SweetProcess.
- Organization skills: Must be proficient with calendaring, task management, and organization.
- Compensation: Starts at $12 per hour, depending on experience.
- Duration & Hours: Internships are typically 3 months to 1 year in length. Your work schedule will be negotiated depending on your availability with classes and school breaks. Hours will be determined with an offer and could be from 15-40 hours per week.
- Background Check: We will perform background checks on candidates.
- Confidentiality Agreement: Due to the sensitivity of all client information, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement.
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for this unique opportunity, please send an email with the subject “Marketing Internship” to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.