Do you know exactly how much money it is going to take for you to retire comfortably and to remain comfortably retired?
If you don’t know the answer to that question, then The Retirement Gameplan™ is the solution for you.
The Retirement Gameplan™
A written, date-specific, dollar-specific plan for a successful retirement.
The Challenges of a Modern Retirement
There are five main challenges that need to be resolved as you work toward your retirement goals:
- How much money will you need to successfully retire and sustain a comfortable lifestyle?
- How much money can you spend in retirement without running out of money before I run out of life?
- How should you be investing my money to maximize your retirement and get the best return on life?
- When is the right time to retire?
- What will you do when you retire?
The Retirement Gameplan™ is a unique process that we created to address the challenges of a modern retirement.
Let’s Win This!
Thanks to advances in healthcare and technology people are living longer than ever before. Because human longevity is increasing modern retirement is longer than any previous generation has seen. So, you need a game plan!
To win at retirement you will need a written, date specific, dollar specific retirement accumulation plan.
Here is the biggest truth of your financial life:
Failing to plan is planning to fail.
People without a plan can not make it. A successful retirement is goal focused and planning driven.
A Plan For Every Phase
The Retirement Gameplan™ is a lifelong plan that guides you through the three phases of retirement planning:
- The Retirement Accumulation Phase – During this phase of life your focus is on accumulating assets and investing them prudently. During this phase we will work with you to determine how much you need to save and how to invest your savings to reach your goals.
- The Retirement Transition Phase – When you are within five years of your expected retirement date it is time to begin planning for a successful transition. During this time we work with you to determine that you will have enough assets to last a lifetime while generating the income you will need to sustain your lifestyle. We will discuss a sustainable withdrawal rate and help you finalized your plans.
- The Retirement Distribution Phase – Upon retirement we will manage your portfolio to generate the income you need from it. We will monitor your portfolio to be sure you are staying within your sustainable withdrawal rate. We will review forecasts upon request, as your lifestyle needs change, or as the economic landscape changes.
Average people have no clue how much money they will need to retire comfortably and stay comfortably retired. Don’t be average! Download this guide now and take control of your retirement in less than 15 minutes.