Markets were jarred by plummeting oil prices last week, giving the Dow and S&P 500 their worst weeks of 2014.[1. http://www.cnbc.com/id/102263988] For the week, the S&P 500 lost 3.52%, the Dow fell 3.78%, and the Nasdaq...Read More
Tag: discretionary spending
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
- Inflation Deflates Markets – Weekly Market Update for Sept. 19, 2022
- I Don’t Want to Live my Spouse’s Retirement… What Should I Do? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 16
- September 2022 Monthly Market Update
- Stocks Rise – Weekly Market Update for September 12, 2022
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840