As we look back on markets last week, we see mixed results with none of the major domestic indexes...Read More
Tag: Earnings season
Stocks rallied late last week as the S&P 500, Dow, and NASDAQ all closed at record highs on...Read More
Events in China and Europe triggered a modest worldwide sell-off last week, and lackluster corporate earnings in the U.S. contributed to market doldrums. For the week, the S&P 500 fell 0.99%, while the Dow and the NASDAQ...Read More
Stocks ended the week mixed after losses related to a lower fourth-quarter Gross Domestic Product estimate. However, after a lackluster January, the major indices ended February on an upbeat note, with the S&P 500 posting a...Read More
Markets were driven lower in another volatile week of trading, ending the first month of 2015 in the red. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 2.77%, the Dow fell 2.87%, and the Nasdaq dropped 2.58%. One of the major...Read More
Stocks experienced another rollercoaster week, pummeled by a dismal global growth forecast and missed earnings reports. However, markets ended a four-day losing streak on Friday with a “relief rally” as energy prices rebounded...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Ep. 27 Life Coach Lessons – Can I Enjoy Retirement With Grown Children Living at Home?
- Stocks Rally – Weekly Market Update for November 28, 2022
- Ep. 26 Life Coach Lessons – How Do I Resolve Conflict In My Relationships?
- Stocks Slip – Weekly Market Update for November 21, 2022
- Life Coach Lessons Ep. 25 – What Steps Can I Take to Make a Lasting Impact?
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840