Concerns about global growth caused markets to hit the brakes last week in a cloud of smoke and volatility, giving the S&P 500 and Nasdaq their worst week since May 2012. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 3.14%, the Dow...Read More
Tag: Economic news
Stocks checked their advance last week as investors weighed earnings reports and waited for more news. Worries at one of Portugal’s largest banks also contributed to mid-week losses. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 0.90%, the...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
- Inflation Deflates Markets – Weekly Market Update for Sept. 19, 2022
- I Don’t Want to Live my Spouse’s Retirement… What Should I Do? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 16
- September 2022 Monthly Market Update
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840