As 2014 comes to a close, it’s time to start thinking about how to make 2015 a success for you and your loved ones. Though there’s little consensus about their origins, we know that Americans have been making New Year’s...Read More
Tag: estate planning
Many Americans are in their second and third marriages. In fact, statistics from a 2012 book, The Remarriage Blueprint, suggest that nearly 40 percent of new marriages include at least one previously married spouse. Remarrying...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Are Social Connections Important? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 19
- A Tumultuous Week – Weekly Market Update for October 3, 2022
- Should We Downsize Our Home? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 18
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840