In this week’s commentary, we want to draw your attention to a significant market anniversary. Five years ago, on May 6, 2010, the U.S. stock market experienced a “flash crash” when the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted...Read More
Events in China and Europe triggered a modest worldwide sell-off last week, and lackluster corporate earnings in the U.S. contributed to market doldrums. For the week, the S&P 500 fell 0.99%, while the Dow and the NASDAQ...Read More
Stocks rallied on the news that Greece reached a new deal with its creditors, sending the Dow and the S&P 500 to new record closes and bringing the Nasdaq close to its own record set in March 2000.[1....Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Ep. 27 Life Coach Lessons – Can I Enjoy Retirement With Grown Children Living at Home?
- Stocks Rally – Weekly Market Update for November 28, 2022
- Ep. 26 Life Coach Lessons – How Do I Resolve Conflict In My Relationships?
- Stocks Slip – Weekly Market Update for November 21, 2022
- Life Coach Lessons Ep. 25 – What Steps Can I Take to Make a Lasting Impact?
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840