Markets ended a sluggish week of trading slightly up, notching another record close for the S&P 500. For the week, the S&P 500 gained 0.39%, the Dow grew 0.35%, and the Nasdaq added 1.21%.[1. http://goo.gl/J0G8XU] Though...Read More
Tag: falling gas prices
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Should We Downsize Our Home? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 18
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
- Inflation Deflates Markets – Weekly Market Update for Sept. 19, 2022
- I Don’t Want to Live my Spouse’s Retirement… What Should I Do? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 16
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840