Stocks ended the first full week of 2015 in the red, pulled in different directions by a mixed December jobs report, fresh oil declines, and renewed terrorist fears in the West. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 0.65%, the Dow...Read More
Tag: fresh oil declines
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
- Inflation Deflates Markets – Weekly Market Update for Sept. 19, 2022
- I Don’t Want to Live my Spouse’s Retirement… What Should I Do? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 16
- September 2022 Monthly Market Update
- Stocks Rise – Weekly Market Update for September 12, 2022
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840