Markets slumped for the third week as global concerns pressured investors again, and domestic data painted a modest picture. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 0.40%, the Dow fell 0.19%, the NASDAQ dropped 0.82%, and the MSCI...Read More
Tag: jobless claims
Markets were driven lower in another volatile week of trading, ending the first month of 2015 in the red. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 2.77%, the Dow fell 2.87%, and the Nasdaq dropped 2.58%. One of the major...Read More
Markets regained steam last week, pushed higher by a reassuring Federal Reserve meeting and a referendum on Scottish independence. For the week, the S&P 500 gained 1.25%, the Dow grew 1.72%, reaching a new record, and the...Read More
Stocks checked their advance last week as investors weighed earnings reports and waited for more news. Worries at one of Portugal’s largest banks also contributed to mid-week losses. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 0.90%, the...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Ep. 27 Life Coach Lessons – Can I Enjoy Retirement With Grown Children Living at Home?
- Stocks Rally – Weekly Market Update for November 28, 2022
- Ep. 26 Life Coach Lessons – How Do I Resolve Conflict In My Relationships?
- Stocks Slip – Weekly Market Update for November 21, 2022
- Life Coach Lessons Ep. 25 – What Steps Can I Take to Make a Lasting Impact?
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840