Stocks were up in October. Investors liked what they heard about interest rates, trade, and...Read More
Stocks closed the holiday-shortened week mixed, with some sectors losing ground while others...Read More
Markets slumped for the third week as global concerns pressured investors again, and domestic data painted a modest picture. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 0.40%, the Dow fell 0.19%, the NASDAQ dropped 0.82%, and the MSCI...Read More
In this week’s commentary, we want to draw your attention to a significant market anniversary. Five years ago, on May 6, 2010, the U.S. stock market experienced a “flash crash” when the Dow Jones Industrial Average plummeted...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
- Inflation Deflates Markets – Weekly Market Update for Sept. 19, 2022
- I Don’t Want to Live my Spouse’s Retirement… What Should I Do? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 16
- September 2022 Monthly Market Update
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840