In the spirit of celebrating Ground Hog’s Day earlier this month, I decided to call on the...Read More
Tag: retail sales
Last week brought more volatility to the markets. While domestic indexes had some rallies as...Read More
Stocks fell again for the third week in a row, driven lower by poor earnings reports from some major department store retailers. For the week, the S&P 500 lost 0.51%, the Dow fell 1.16%, the NASDAQ dropped 0.39%, and the...Read More
Markets regained steam and ended the first full week of August on a strong note. Solid jobs data and hopes that Russia may be de-escalating the Ukrainian conflict contributed to the gains. For the week, the S&P 500 gained...Read More
After a slow start to the year, the second quarter of 2014 may be a redemption story. Multiple indices reached new records and the S&P 500 logged its longest quarterly rally since 1998.[1....Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Are Social Connections Important? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 19
- A Tumultuous Week – Weekly Market Update for October 3, 2022
- Should We Downsize Our Home? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 18
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840