Despite volatility around geopolitical concerns and sluggish growth in Europe, U.S. stocks had a phenomenal week, lifting the S&P 500 to a new record close, and giving the index its best August performance since 2000.[1....Read More
Tag: Ukrainian crisis
Despite lingering concerns about the Ukrainian crisis, markets picked up steam last week, giving the Dow and S&P 500 their best weekly performance since April. For the week, the S&P 500 grew 1.71%, the Dow gained 2.03%,...Read More
Signup here to receive weekly updates from our blog.
- Are Social Connections Important? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 19
- A Tumultuous Week – Weekly Market Update for October 3, 2022
- Should We Downsize Our Home? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 18
- Yields Surge, Stocks Tumble – Weekly Market Update for September 26, 2022
- Should We Relocate to Another Area? – Life Coach Lessons Ep. 17
Where should we send your guide?
Address: 101 W. Sandusky Street, Ste. 301, Findlay, OH 45840