Mr. Hixon is Co-Founder, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Operating Officer of Hixon Zuercher Capital Management. As Chief Operating Officer, Tony is responsible for overseeing the administration of the firm. In addition to managing the firm’s operations, Tony serves on the firm’s Asset Management Team and is a Co-Portfolio Manager.
Tony has experience providing investment services since 2003 and providing financial advisory services since 1999. Prior to co-founding Hixon Zuercher Capital Management, Tony worked at a CPA firm for nearly four years specializing in accounting, tax planning, and tax preparation for high net worth individuals.
In 2021, Tony released his book Retirement Stepping Stones: Find Meaning, Live with Purpose and Leave a Legacy. In it, he recounts the tragic story that happened to his mom, Pam Hixon, and instructs the reader on how they can prepare for a meaningful retirement beyond the numbers. His book is available on all major online retailers or by visiting www.tonyhixon.com/book. The Retirement Stepping Stones Workbook serves to elevate the experience to set you on a path to retirement preparedness is available for download at www.tonyhixon.com.
Education & Designations
- Ohio Northern University, Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (1995-1999)
- Kaplan College, Certificate in Financial Planning
- Certified Investment Management Analyst (CIMA®)
- Registered Financial Consultant (RFC®)
Tony currently serves on the following Boards and Committees:
The Findlay Family YMCA
- Member of the Board of Directors
- Chairperson of the Endowment Fund Committee
- Member of the Finance Committee
The University of Findlay
- Chairperson of the College of Business Advisory Board
- Member of the Morningstar Advisory Board
Past Board involvement includes:
- Findlay – Hancock County Chamber of Commerce
- University of Findlay Finance/Economics Advisory Board
- University of Findlay Business Affiliates Scholarship Board
- The Findlay Area Youth for Christ
- Fort Findlay Kiwanis
- Board of Education, Pandora-Gilboa Local School District
Tony and his wife, Keri, have two daughters, Eliana and Kya, and one son, Everett. Tony’s family means the world to him, and he loves the life they’ve built together. When he’s not spending time with them or working, Tony is involved in his church’s music ministry. Tony also enjoys competing in Triathlons and has completed many Olympic and Sprint distance races.
Tony loves watching sports and movies, reading books on leadership and personal development, and focusing on staying up to date with the world of investing and financial planning through podcasts.
To follow Tony’s thoughts on his favorite topics including Faith, Family, Finances, Fitness, and the Future, visit www.tonyhixon.com and subscribe to his blog today!
Connect with Tony
- Via our contact form.
- By phone: 419.425.2400
To view appearances, podcast features, media kit, and more, click here!